Quality,Health,Safety & Environment
At Lazaniacatering, safety is not a choice but a way of life because we strongly believe that “The Safe Way is The Only Way”.
The company understands that good health and safety management contributes positively to the business performance through enhanced operational excellence, controlled costs, reduced liabilities resulting in satisfied clients.
To achieve this, we have developed a comprehensive program to mitigate health and safety and food safety related hazards through –
- Engagement of a strong Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) team manned by qualified resources
- Introduction of Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) which are specific and designed to ensure that the critical safety norms are followed in day-to-day operation
- Periodic audits, self-inspection checklists and effective safety assessment of facilities design and processes
- Associate and Manager training with the implementation of detailed training calendar and “easy to understand” training material
- Safety audit of the vendors’ and approval process
In other words, putting in our best to keep our associates as well as our clients and customers safe at all times.
We believe that with these steps in place, we will be able to offer quality products while safeguarding the health and interest of our valued clients and customers at all of our operating locations each day, every day.
Hours of Operation
7 Days 9 AM to 6 PM
Contact With Us